Shastix Forums
   Shastrix.com   |   Shastrix Forums    Register   |    Sign In  

Site and Reading Order Finale in Books Pages: 1 Reply

dbrowning
Witty Wildcat
(Felis sylvestris)

3rd October 2021, 13:04    
Hey Jim, I've noticed the problems with the site the last few days. Are you closing this down? I was wondering if you were going to add in the three Coda books to the post-Nemesis reading order. Again, I tip my hat. You have the best visual demo of the reading order I've come across. Donnie
---

Jim
Site Owner

5th October 2021, 18:26    
Hi Donnie,

Sorry - there was a server issue that took a while to fix. All should be back to normal now.

I usually add books as I read them, so will add the new Coda trilogy over the coming months - then that page can be frozen in time, which is good because the laptop I use to update that graphic is 13 years old now and ready for retirement!

Thanks for the positive feedback :)

Jim

dbrowning
Witty Wildcat
(Felis sylvestris)

6th October 2021, 00:53    
Jim, just catching up on the day's news here in the States and visiting my Trek sites. Glad to see that the problem is resolved for you. Aha. Should've thought of that. Well, it is a work of art and beauty. A friend of my brother's sought me out just this week about reading Trek Lit. He wanted something set during the series (and I didn't want to overwhelm him with all the post books), so I set him up with what I think is the best DS9 numbered book, The 34th Rule. Should he be willing to dip his toe in the water with the post-series lit, I'll be directing him to your site. I'm rereading The Last Best Hope as I'm only now watching season 1 of "Picard." Will start Coda after I finish it. Donnie
---

Site and Reading Order Finale in Books Pages: 1 Reply