Shastix Forums
   Shastrix.com   |   Shastrix Forums    Register   |    Sign In  

How did Dax get to the Aventine? in Books Pages: 1 Reply

stargirl
Feral Feline
(Felis catus)

19th June 2013, 17:31    
Was there a book I missed between Fearful Symmetry and Destiny: Gods of Night?

Thanks for the info.

Unregistered User
(Ignotus hospes)

21st June 2013, 13:15    
After Fearful Symmetry is a book called The Soul Key, but that doesn't tell you how Dax got the Aventine (though it does suggest she's leaving the station). There is a continuity gap (see the excellent reading order on this site) between Soul Key and the Destiny trilogy -- I believe Gateway/Pocket "jumped" the story forward to catch up with the other Trek books.

Is Jim on Twitter? I love the reading order and I'd like to keep up with when it's updated.

Jim
Site Owner

30th June 2013, 10:55    
As 'guest' said, there is no answer due to the continuity gap.

I am on Twitter but don't tweet about the list being updated, so that wouldn't help I'm afraid. If there's demand (and I can remember the password) I can tweet updates on @ShastrixComics.

Jim

Unregistered User
(Ignotus hospes)

26th May 2014, 04:43    
There is an entire series of books missing from the Shastrix timeline regarding DS9, that certainly should be added here instead of "Continuity Gap". Start with Avatar Book I and II, or A Stitch in Time, or The Lives of Dax, and continue on through the Mission Gamma series, Rising Son, and Unity, then onward with Worlds of DS9 series, Warpath, and Frightful Symmetry. There are two entire seasons of DS9 in novel form. Why are they missing here?

Jim
Site Owner

7th June 2014, 09:02    
Hi,

The reading order on this site is explicitly a 'post-Nemesis' reading order. The original DS9 Continuation (from Avatar to The Soul Key) is pre-Nemesis and so out of scope of my reading order at present.

Jim

How did Dax get to the Aventine? in Books Pages: 1 Reply