Shastix Forums
   Shastrix.com   |   Shastrix Forums    Register   |    Sign In  

Comments on S.H.i.N.G. for 15th April 2011 in S.H.i.N.G. Pages: 1 Reply

Comments on S.H.i.N.G. for 15th April 2011

B.T. Isaac
Artist

6th May 2011, 01:36    
Wait a second. The guy is called "Rusty Pike"? What kind of a name is that?

Sanchay
Board Moderator

16th June 2011, 06:03    
What, I can't have fun with my characters' names? :P Half of them have a reason behind them. Alli's entire race has really weird names on a common theme depending on which clan they're from, like Abbreviate (Canis clan), Sashimi (Rodenta clan), Lambourghini (Equus Clan), Belly (Primata clan), and Kimono (Cetacea clan). :D

Guest:
Klobb

Unregistered User
(Ignotus hospes)

24th June 2011, 13:15    
Wait... they have roughly the same nose... or maybe it just looks that way in those two panels?

Sanchay
Board Moderator

28th June 2011, 15:54    
As in they both have freckles that I still need to readjust so one can see them better? Or the shape? XD Because both would be correct, along with ear shape/size and general height (they're only half an inch different when standing). I wanted it to be apparent that they are very much siblings :P

B.T. Isaac
Artist

30th June 2011, 01:10    
There's a good chance you overdid it, because they way they are now, they pretty much have the same face.

Sanchay
Board Moderator

2nd July 2011, 05:23    
Possibly... But at the same time that was my intention. Not too long ago they looked even more exactly alike. I'm still experimenting with them, but I definitely want the difference to be slight if any. One being different hair/clothing styles, and the fact that Rusty has braces but Raemie does not.

Comments on S.H.i.N.G. for 15th April 2011 in S.H.i.N.G. Pages: 1 Reply