Shastix Forums
   Shastrix.com   |   Shastrix Forums    Register   |    Sign In  

A question about community. in BunnyCast Q + A Pages: 1 Reply

Anti-Paragon
Feral Feline
(Felis catus)

8th July 2009, 04:34 moderated on 8th Jul 2009, 22:39 History
This is generally old news, but I'm still curious about your thoughts towards how the Mayhem forum, having been disconnected from EGS almost entirely, fits or does not fit into the EGS community as a whole.

Also, can we start a counter for the number of awkward pauses Squato causes? You know, just for kicks.

Edit: *facepalm* My mistake, I seem to have written this post in the wrong tab while I was browsing the forum. If any administrator would be so kind as to move this to the questions section I would be grateful.

Also: Horay first post being a fumble. I'm a natural.

Edit Post-Move: Thanks Jim! You're a... well, not quite a lifesaver in this instance, but thanks for the assist. Good luck with the thread move function!

Jim
Site Owner

8th July 2009, 22:41    
D'you know, no-one's ever asked me to move a topic before... maybe I ought to write a moderator function to do that!

Anyways, moved for you the long way round.

Jim

mdm
Feral Feline
(Felis catus)

24th August 2009, 01:26    
Anti-Paragon said:
This is generally old news, but I'm still curious about your thoughts towards how the Mayhem forum, having been disconnected from EGS almost entirely, fits or does not fit into the EGS community as a whole.

Also, can we start a counter for the number of awkward pauses Squato causes? You know, just for kicks.

Edit: *facepalm* My mistake, I seem to have written this post in the wrong tab while I was browsing the forum. If any administrator would be so kind as to move this to the questions section I would be grateful.

Also: Horay first post being a fumble. I'm a natural.

Edit Post-Move: Thanks Jim! You're a... well, not quite a lifesaver in this instance, but thanks for the assist. Good luck with the thread move function!

That's a good question, AP. I'll be sure to address it the next time I guest appear on the Cast.

A question about community. in BunnyCast Q + A Pages: 1 Reply