timberland

Unregistered User
(Ignotus hospes)

16th November 2009, 14:35 moderated on 17th Nov 2009, 03:01  
[removed by moderator]

Jim
Site Owner

17th November 2009, 03:01    
Okay, clearly having issues with the CAPTCHA... any ideas?

B.T. Isaac
Artist

17th November 2009, 08:01    
Wow. Now THAT's regular. I think the earlier homemade filters were a lot more effective.

Jim
Site Owner

17th November 2009, 21:41    
Might have a look at making some more home-made ones... message me if you have any clever ideas... not publicly obviously as spam bots are well known for being able to read public message boards.

Guest:
lemon

Unregistered User
(Ignotus hospes)

26th November 2009, 01:45 moderated on 26th Nov 2009, 01:48  
[removed by moderator]

Guest:
ugg sale

Unregistered User
(Ignotus hospes)

5th March 2010, 10:15 moderated on 12th Mar 2010, 07:16  
[removed by moderator]

Guest:
ugg sale

Unregistered User
(Ignotus hospes)

5th March 2010, 10:16 moderated on 12th Mar 2010, 07:17  
[removed by annoyed moderator]

Guest:
ugg sale

Unregistered User
(Ignotus hospes)

5th March 2010, 10:17 moderated on 12th Mar 2010, 07:19  
[the moderator would have removed this if it wasn't so ridiculous]

Using soap powder girlfriend had adventure in the same shoes as grinding mill gently again. But this method is not recommended that I don't insurance, so do not know what happens then. But the effect is not decontamination, rub is not obvious, but still makes me feel lost the original texture.
[I] this stain is really feel abnormal condition, use, wholesale watches brunet department, small area still can directly, large threw. Or consider a desperate measures, the professional wash detergent to twice, until a nameless color but finally evenly.[in] [brand name removed by moderator] nothing more than professional cleaning effect seems obvious, though I didn't like the taste, wash hair has become a bit collapse, but to clean, really fast and effective. Outside, oil and moisture is the largest in the dust, but Nemesis. Have a very lovely, is to use the bath powder offspring to wash, the effect is good, but the best upside down with blower blow, cheap [mod was here] boots fluffs the empty days again. Because of the powder particles are very bath, it is difficult to shake the fine clean.
In fact as long as usually pay attention to cover up with bag, personal hygiene, it is difficult to maintain hair is getting dirty yummy. [mod removes brand] shoes Although [mod] is so comfortable, but still a cotton pad thin insoles, socks, the hair on the often blow.[top attention] like the nest sat belly also grow wrinkles. Personally, I don't like to wear [mod] folded in shows. It doesn't seem very probably only the tees and Asian woman like that. If there is a fold wear habit, the best in the back home after the boots, because fold and place where the toe walking is the symbol of [mod] aging, these two places to dust, often will hold up to put more attention, maintenance.

B.T. Isaac
Artist

7th March 2010, 23:15    
Uhh, Jim... It's these annoying things again...

Jim
Site Owner

12th March 2010, 07:14    
Why is it just this one comic they love?

B.T. Isaac
Artist

14th March 2010, 01:50    
Perhaps it's the easiest to access? Just a guess.

B.T. Isaac
Artist

6th April 2010, 14:12    
I wonder. Isn't it time for Daffyd's yearly reassurance that he's still alive and working on the comic?

Jim
Site Owner

7th April 2010, 03:42    
It was last weekend. He's still appearing in the BunnyCast so unless zombies podcast I assume he's at least alive. Not sure about working on the comic though.

Daffyd
Site Moderator

10th April 2010, 05:06    
Braaaaaaaains! Braaaaains!
---

Comments on Team Nexus for 3rd April 2009 in Team Nexus Pages: 1 2 3 4 Reply