Shastix Forums
   Shastrix.com   |   Shastrix Forums    Register   |    Sign In  

Comments on Khatru for 1st January 2009 in Khatru Pages: 1 Reply

Comments on Khatru for 1st January 2009

broken_hero
Board Moderator

29th December 2008, 03:34    
Okay, so I don't know if anyone else can see this, but if you can, don't look at it until next Thursday. We're on the honors system here.

B.T. Isaac
Artist

29th December 2008, 04:39   History
Well, the comment shows up on the main page and the forum. But rest assured, Jim and Ash may be the only ones who can see the update. (besides you that is)

Oh. Funny. The main page doesn't show my name for this post, since I answered using the forums. It's nothing now, but I'd say it's worth looking into. Just in case the forums will be getting some traffic in the future.

Jim
Site Owner

29th December 2008, 07:14    
Yes, as BT states, artists are able to see into their own futures, as it were, as can Ash and I. This is purely to check that uploads are working okay. When I am back at my website updating computer, I will disable the comments form for future comics, and also investigate the missing name issue.

B.T. Isaac
Artist

29th December 2008, 08:02    
I believe the missing name issue is because the comment was posted on the forum, where you don't need to type your name in. With no input, the name slot is left blank. At least so I think. When I move the mouse over a comment on the main page and it's displayed in full, there's a blank line above the comment, where the name should be.

Jim
Site Owner

29th December 2008, 16:48    
Yes, that's what we concluded in the tech support forum.

ASH
Site Owner

29th December 2008, 17:17    
"Tech Support Forum" you make it sound oh-so grand...

Jim
Site Owner

31st December 2008, 00:21    
This is a test post made through the forums with a new line of code which should mean it puts my name on the front page!

B.T. Isaac
Artist

31st December 2008, 00:56    
It worked. Nice jorb.

Comments on Khatru for 1st January 2009 in Khatru Pages: 1 Reply