Shastix Forums
   Shastrix.com   |   Shastrix Forums    Register   |    Sign In  

Comments on Team Nexus for 3rd June 2006 in Team Nexus Pages: 1 Reply

Comments on Team Nexus for 3rd June 2006

ASH
Site Owner

3rd June 2006, 16:41    
I hope you actually drew them then made it really dark... I had a friend who did a series of amazing paintings for his A-level Art and then painted over them in black... He got an A so he must have been doing something right... 0_o

Guest:
Latios

Unregistered User
(Ignotus hospes)

4th June 2006, 00:59    
I can believe that... nowadays it's all "avant-garde" and "minimalistic". I'm very bitter about that. Mainly because I still can't draw worth beans.

ASH
Site Owner

4th June 2006, 02:07    
He painted over them in black before handing them in btw, so the examiner would never have actually known the original work was under there...

Jim
Site Owner

4th June 2006, 02:11    
Don't they have to take photos along the way in art exams so the examiner can see that they actually did the work themselves?

ASH
Site Owner

4th June 2006, 04:40    
Humm, I suppose they would be supervised - still, it's a silly idea. Most of his art I could never work out which way around it was meant to hang... That's never a good sign....

Guest:
Dayantis

Unregistered User
(Ignotus hospes)

23rd September 2006, 05:17    
Surely the best way to secure an 'A' is to have it framed. When they check under the frame, they will notice a few money clips. Then they will pronounce 'A Masterpiece' and give it an A!

Comments on Team Nexus for 3rd June 2006 in Team Nexus Pages: 1 Reply