Site Owner

1st April 2007, 21:07    
O_õ

Guest:
DaveK

Unregistered User
(Ignotus hospes)

1st April 2007, 23:29    
It's after midday, Dafydd. Thus terrible vengeance must be sworn unless this really is happening in the story. In which case terrible vengeance must be sworn anyway.

ChroniclerC
Little Lynx
(Lynx lynx)

2nd April 2007, 03:43    
Well then. I was rather hoping that Proteus wasn't the cause of the dimensional distortion (different art style). Last time we saw the realistic art style was when Jim was having fun with Proteus, but we assumed that it was because of the nanobots, not from such close contact with Proteus. Well, now Proteus is nuts, and seems to project a small field of distortion instead of it just effecting things in contact with it.

Jim
Site Owner

2nd April 2007, 06:23    
Beware DaveK... terrible vengeance must be sworn on people who misspell Daffyd's name...

Guest:
Wobbert

Unregistered User
(Ignotus hospes)

2nd April 2007, 22:46    
Where is today's comic (Monday)? I don't buy an hour's internet access each day wanting to be dissapointed by a lack of new content.

ChroniclerC
Little Lynx
(Lynx lynx)

3rd April 2007, 03:14    
Yes, keep complaining. Because Daffyd has no life and his only purpose is to provide you, and solely you, with comic entertainment.

Guest:
DaveK

Unregistered User
(Ignotus hospes)

6th April 2007, 02:58    
Apologies Jim and Daffyd. I should have spotted that typo. After all, Daffyd and Dafydd are pronounced completely differently.

Jim
Site Owner

6th April 2007, 06:03    
:)

Comments on Team Nexus for 31st March 2007 in Team Nexus Pages: 1 Reply