Shastix Forums
   Shastrix.com   |   Shastrix Forums    Register   |    Sign In  

Post history in The comment box

Jim
Site Owner

27th February 2009, 05:09
I'll be honest. I don't know what's going on. We looked at it before and it looks like I put a fix in place. I've just tried it out in MCComic, and it seems to work. I don't know why it wouldn't have on Khatru. For some reason it must have had trouble loading the page... I'll have a quick look in the logs.

Jim
Site Owner

27th February 2009, 05:15
I'll be honest. I don't know what's going on. We looked at it before and it looks like I put a fix in place. I've just tried it out in MCComic, and it seems to work. I don't know why it wouldn't have on Khatru. For some reason it must have had trouble loading the page... I'll have a quick look in the logs.

Edit: tbh, the logs look like the page had attempted to load correctly, so I don't know why it wouldn't have loaded. It looks like you waited about 9 seconds before refreshing, so that should be enough time.

Jim
Site Owner

27th February 2009, 05:17

Edit: tbh, the logs look like the page had attempted to load correctly, so I don't know why it wouldn't have loaded. It looks like you waited about 9 seconds before refreshing, so that should be enough time.

Edit 2: Mystery solved. Although I had edited the code... it looks like I didn't upload the new file on Khatru. Should now be sorted.

Post history in The comment box