Shastix Forums
   Shastrix.com   |   Shastrix Forums    Register   |    Sign In  

We Watch the Watchmen in BunnyCast Discussion Pages: 1 Reply

Jim
Site Owner

4th April 2009, 12:27    
This is the official comments thread for this episode of the Bunnycast.

B.T. Isaac
Artist

4th April 2009, 13:27    
OH MY BROWSER!

Okay, in all seriousness, the Bunnycast called "We Watch the Watchmen part 1" seems to be unavailable. I think it needs some looking into.

Jim
Site Owner

4th April 2009, 21:15    
Hi,

Ja - it looks like the podcasts have been assigned the wrong filenames, but I'm away in Edinburgh until Monday so can't fix it. Homer might have the required access to fix it himself - if he sees this message he might like to try, or at least check which podcasts the links are going to and pot here so I can fix when I get back home.

Jim

Jim
Site Owner

6th April 2009, 18:49    
Hi folks,

It looks like there must have been a slip up with filling in the podcast form when it was uploading, and part one was entered as the file for part two, making it unavailable when the form was later filled in for part one! I've now renamed the files correctly, and part one now links to part one, and part two to part two.

So, if you've already downloaded the old part two (part one), you will need to download it again, but the file now contains part two. Make sure you don't just get a cached version or you will just have part one all over again!

(Also, I've renamed this topic)

Jim

Jim
Site Owner

8th April 2009, 23:59    
Hi,

Having now listened to both halves of the podcast, I can safely say I still don't know whether to see the film or not... though if it's three hours long I might wait for the bluray release.

Jim

Squato
Artist

19th May 2009, 18:30    
Jim said:
Hi,

Having now listened to both halves of the podcast, I can safely say I still don't know whether to see the film or not... though if it's three hours long I might wait for the bluray release.

Jim

That might be a good idea since the BluRay version comes with the full version of the movie plus a few interesting extras (one of which is that you can use the movie to update on Facebook and talk with others who are enjoying the movie at the sametime).

http://io9.com/5250032/watchmens-home-edition-wants-to-be-your-friend

We Watch the Watchmen in BunnyCast Discussion Pages: 1 Reply