Shastix Forums
   Shastrix.com   |   Shastrix Forums    Register   |    Sign In  

Comments on Khatru for 7th November 2008 in Khatru Pages: 1 Reply

Comments on Khatru for 7th November 2008

broken_hero
Board Moderator

7th November 2008, 15:46    
Oh, quick note for people sniffing around for lawsuits. I came up with the idea of Ranger getting killed and being brought back to life months before I'd seen an episode of Doctor Who and almost a year before I even heard of Torchwood. Any similarities between Leonard Ranger and Captain Jack Harkness are purely coincidental. It's not fair. Other people take my ideas before I can do them. Like Daffyd, with his "character bio fillers" for Team Nexus. Just before I went through and read his comic, I was thinking about how character bios would make a good filler. Oh well. Some day I'll have an original idea. That'll be nice. P.S. I just realized that I forgot to de-color Flynn's eyes in the fifth panel. Someday I'll fix that.

B.T. Isaac
Artist

7th November 2008, 15:51    
Oh, come now. A person getting killed, then brought back to life is the oldest in the book. I think if anyone has any right for a lawsuit, it's the Egyptians. Then, the Sumerians, Greeks, Christians, and then maybe even Doctor Who.

Jim
Site Owner

8th November 2008, 00:33    
As one of the characters in Daffyd's comic, I would refute the idea that Daffyd's ideas are all that original :P ;)

B.T. Isaac
Artist

8th November 2008, 02:59    
Yeah. But what does Daffyd has to do with all this?

B.T. Isaac
Artist

8th November 2008, 03:00    
Hang on a second. Jim, I just noticed this, but after I submit a post, the post-box disappears till I refresh the page.

Jim
Site Owner

8th November 2008, 18:53    
Yes it does, and the comment should automatically appear without the page having to refresh... it's a funky new feature that I'm testing, as mentioned on the Artists forum. Thoughts?

B.T. Isaac
Artist

8th November 2008, 20:31    
Oh? Does this has anything to do with the background behind the Post-box being displaced? It's only visible here since all other comic's backgrounds are monochromatic,

Jim
Site Owner

8th November 2008, 21:16    
Shhhhh. No one had noticed that! I'm still trying to figure out how to correct that!

Comments on Khatru for 7th November 2008 in Khatru Pages: 1 Reply