Shastrix.com   |   Shastrix Forums    Register   |    Sign In  

Comments on Team Nexus for 26th August 2006 in Team Nexus Pages: 1 Reply

Comments on Team Nexus for 26th August 2006

Cameo
Little Lynx
(Lynx lynx)

26th August 2006, 10:06    
I like Tm'Dar's sister's hairstyle.

Also: So THAT'S where earrings would be attached on ears that size! I'd been wondering!

Daffyd
Site Moderator

27th August 2006, 00:18    
That's meant to be an impressively large cliff. I forgot to add the details in the background.

AndersW
Crafty Cougar
(Puma concolor)

28th August 2006, 09:37    
In comic #75 it is said that the nexiverse could be used as a time machine. Could they go and save her sister by faking her death and bringing her to the nesiverse?

GA
Odd Ocelot
(Leopardus pardarlis)

28th August 2006, 12:50    
Ooh... So Tm'Dar has survivor's guilt as well. How interesting...

ASH
Site Owner

28th August 2006, 14:13    
Dr Who always tried to avoid time travelling to save people; we wouldn't want the <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Doctor_Who_monsters_and_aliens#Reaper">Reapers</a> to descend on the Nexiverse...

AndersW
Crafty Cougar
(Puma concolor)

28th August 2006, 18:34    
If Tm'Dar's sister fell off a large cliff and they never found her body, it could mean that they already saved her. And need to go save her to prevent a paradox. At the very least it should be explained why it cannot or should not be done.

Cameo
Little Lynx
(Lynx lynx)

29th August 2006, 12:23    
Well, we don't know if they ever found her body or not, but the method of death means that saving her would at least be POSSIBLE (as opposed to, say, being publically hanged or something). However, we also don't know if Tm'Dar knows how her sister died... and she most likely doesn't know the Nexiverse can be used as a time machine, either.

Comments on Team Nexus for 26th August 2006 in Team Nexus Pages: 1 Reply